Today is all about Confessions, and Lynn Rush, who joins us for day 12. She's also sharing with us her novel, Frostbite, the first in a series of books that is a unique blend of paranormal romance and is part of the New Adult Genre!
The Giveaway Today is:
A Violet Night Ebooks Trilogy Set
The Rafflecopter Task of the Day is:
Follow Lynn Rush on Twitter
As you may well know, if you are just joining us, take a look at the Rules and Regulations Page for more info on the contest. Or don't. It's really simple, just read the post, scroll down to Mr. Rafflecopter and do the daily task. But wait. What if you don't have Facebook or Twitter or can't do the other tasks before you? Have no fear! As a contingency, on the off chance people can't do the daily task, they can simply leave a blog comment! This way, everyone has equal opportunity to be enter to win the tons of prizes up for grabs! And don't forget, if you missed the previous days, you can go back and enter those too! Just check out The Linky List. The contest runs until December 29th, and of course, don't forget to come back tomorrow.
Ten Book Confessions by Lynn Rush
1. I loved the Twilight books. I’ve read them several times.
2. I work in a bookstore, but I’m a Kindle girl! **Hopefully my boss doesn’t read this, right?**
3. As I check books in at the bookstore where I work, I sniff them. It’s like a drug!!
4. I didn’t grow up as a lover of reading, and after graduate school, I didn’t read for fun for nearly ten years! Oh, but once I started up again, watch out I was ripping through fiction daily for a while there!
5. If a book doesn’t have a Happily Ever After or Happy For Now ending, I get really sad and upset. As in, I might not read another book by that author because I’m too heartbroken.
6. I’m totally addicted to Amazon’s One Click option. I’ll never be able to read all the books stored on my Kindle.
7. I think I’m the only one on the planet who hasn’t read 50 Shades.
8. I never planned on becoming an author…let alone an author who has seven books out there! You just never know where your path will take you sometimes…
9. I’ve been known to skip ahead to the end of a book because I just can’t get there fast enough and I need to know what happens NOW! Then I’ll go and finish reading it a little more relaxed. J
10. I’ve never read the Harry Potter books…and I’m not planning on it. Don’t hate me. I just can’t get into them. I saw the first movie, though….
Hey, Lynn, don't worry. I confess to not having read 50 Shades, or the Harry Potter books *ducks into a dark room, fearing mobs will form outside my house* And I'm not sure I ever plan on reading them either!
*Sigh of relief* Glad to finally get that off my chest! And now, let's check out the Frostbite cover and blurb!
Amanda gives a whole new meaning to cool...
Amanda Smith is sick of getting chased from town-to-town. So when she lands in tiny Trifle, Arizona, she hopes it's her last move for a long time. Despite hating the smallness of the town, she settles in and finds a best friend, and even a boyfriend. Normality at its finest.
But for a girl who can shoot snow from her hands and lift a two-ton truck over her head like a bag of feathers--normal is not an option.
The scientists who murdered her mother come barreling into Amanda's quiet life. She must decide if she'll run again or stay and fight. The price of either choice might be her life or the lives of those she's come to love...
Would it be too corny to say that blurb gives me the chills... in a good way? Alright, let's learn a little bit more about Lynn!
Rush holds a degree in psychology from Southwest Minnesota State University and a master's degree from the University of Iowa. Originally from Minneapolis, Rush currently enjoys living in the Arizona with her husband of 17 years and her loveable Shetland Sheep dog. When she’s not busy writing her next trilogy, she can be found pounding the pavement, training for her next endurance event.
She is also the author of The Violet Night Trilogy, The Wasteland Series, and writes under her other pseudonym, Reese Monroe, where she spices things up for the Adult Genre!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow, Constance Phillips will be on the blog with another amazing book and awesome giveaway!