I've Been Interviewed!

Sunday 31 July 2011 20:09 by Avery Olive
Okay, I totally feel like a celebrity! My very first interview as an Author is up on my good friend--and critique partner extrodinare's blog
What's Your Thought's On That?

I have so much more to say, so expect this to be the first of many interviews where I share my experiences on the road to publication. And of course I'll be sure and share many of my quirks--cause I have a lot.
Like right now, I'm staring down a bottle of water. I'm thirsty, it's within reach, and yet, I can't drink it. Want to know why? Because it's been opened, it's been sitting on my end table for 3 hours and 47 minutes and 25 seconds. It's old water now, it's probably tainted with ameoba's and I might contract some strange disease from my four year old son who took a swig from the bottle a few minute ago, whom I'm sure backwashed and left "friends" behind.

Anyways, please go over and check out Becky Wallace's Blog, read the interview, drop her a comment or ask a question. I'll be lurking on her blog, ready to pounce on any questions you might have AND answer them!
Or just drop me an e-mail. E-mail questions work to. I like e-mails :)

6 Response to "I've Been Interviewed!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm running behind this week... on my way to check out your interview right now!

  2. Avery Olive Says:

    Thanks Berinn Rae! I hope you enjoy it :)

  3. Unknown Says:

    I feel the same way....who wants to drink amoebas anyway? Besides...it's probably hot by now and a fresh bottle is calling from the frig.

    Dottie :)

  4. Avery Olive Says:

    @Dottie Thanks for the comment, and yep a fresh cold bottle from the fridge is much better!

  5. Hildie McQueen Says:

    That's great heading over to read it!!

  6. Avery Olive Says:

    Thanks Hildie!