It's another Monday, which means that I've brought to you another list of confessions. Erin Forbes is an avid reader and has taken the time to come onto the blog and confess all things books! Please give her a warm welcome!
1. I have an Amazon One Click addiction. And I've got more books than I'll ever probably read in a lifetime on my Kindle, and even more saved up on my computer.
2. I used to hate to read until I got my hands on a copy of Twilight.
3. I actually couldn't get enough of the Twilight world, so I started reading Fanfic and had what some may have considered an unhealthy addiction to it!
4. I'll take my Kindle over a real book any day. It's so light and easy to use and I don't have to turn the pages, I just swipe my finger and voila!
5. I won an autographed book from a contest but I still had to go buy the kindle version just so I could read it. The book is on my shelf just to look pretty.
6. I prefer to see the movie before reading the book 'cause the book is always better! I never really knew about The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare until a friend dragged me to see it, now it's on my TBR Pile and I know it will be awesome!
7. My friend and I started a book club with just the two of us. We are both selfish about what we read and didn't want to chance having to read a bad book. This way, we are guaranteed to read books we'll like. I buy the kindle version, and she'll by the paperback.
8. This goes with my one click Amazon addiction, if I read a book by an author and like it, I tend to go crazy and one click the rest of their books, whether I plan on reading them or not--I'll get to them one day.
9. I only read books that have been recommended by others. I cannot just pick an unknown book off the shelf. But if it's in the top 100, chances are I'll buy it, because that means a ton of other people have loved it before me. And if it's less than $5 bucks, even better!
10. I've read 50 Shades of Grey, Beautiful Bastard and a few other Erotics, and might still be one of few that knows the truth--they all started with Twilight! For some, I've read the Fanfic version and the newly published version! I think I like picturing Edward and Bella better.