Hello and welcome to the 15 Days of Christmas Giveaways! Before we start I have to get some rules and regulations out of the way because sadly, there always has to be rules and regs laid out before a contest commences.
These are simple. I promise.
During the 15 Days of Christmas Giveaways starting December 10th through to and including December 24th there will be a new post featuring an author, book blogger or cover artist along with a chance to win a prize.
This is a great way to share the love, spread the word and hand out some awesome prizes during the ultimate time of giving, Christmas.
Take your time, read the post, get to know the featured book, artist or blogger and then, in order to be entered to win you’ll need to complete that days task via Rafflecopter.
Rafflecopter will be used as an easy way to keep track of entries and tally up scores so winners can be picked.
If you are late to the party, don’t worry, you will have a chance to go back and complete the tasks for days you’ve missed. This way each day has a chance to collect as much interest as possible.
Since we are going right through to December 24th there will be a grace period before the contest ends. This year, instead of awarding prizes on Christmas Day, the contest will close on December 29th in order to gain as much entries as possible in case you’re extra busy during the holiday season. ALL PRIZES will be awarded on New Year’s Eve, December 31st. It’s a little different from last year, but we have more entries to get through and more prizes to award!
1. This contest is open to all residents of planet earth, however you must be 13 years or older to enter or have the permission of an adult.
2. You must complete the task for that day in order to be entered to win. Each task is simple and will be laid out at the beginning of each post. Example tasks, leave a comment, “like” a page or “follow” a person on Twitter. Easy Peasy.
3. Please do your best and not jump ahead. I’m sure most of you would love to complete all the tasks laid out before you, but part of the point of the contest is to learn more about each author, cover artist or blogger.
4. You can enter as many days as you’d like. There is no limit to how many days you can enter so long as you complete the task for that day. The more entries you have via Rafflecopter, the better chance you’ll win a prize.
5. If you’ve been awarded a prize on December 31st you have three (3) days to claim your prize after the winner email has been sent out. If you do not claim your prize or get in touch with me, the host (email) you forfeit your prize and another winner will be selected.
6. Since Rafflecopter can only do so much, there’s a chance you may win a prize that wasn’t from a day you entered. It happens. I will do my best to make sure that you are only awarded a prize for a day you’ve entered. In the event you win a prize that you do not want, you have the option to accept graciously or forfeit your prize to another winner.
7. Most importantly, have fun!
Alright, that’s it, that’s all! If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to email me, the host at (email)
Good luck and Merry Christmas!!